Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Veronica, 2 weeks

I'd met Veronica's mom, Lisa, when she was planning her wedding. It was several years ago (very early in my career) and she chose another photographer for the wedding day, but I did end up shooting their engagement portraits. It was wonderful to hear from Lisa again when her daughter was born.

I went to Veronica's home for this shoot when she was 2 weeks old. Day one of our shoot was okay, but she was particularly fussy and not feeling chipper at allllll (would NOT close those eyes for us!), so I went back 2 days later to finish out the shoot and keep everyone in their comfort zone (on day two, she slept and snuggled happily like a little angel). Hooray for persistence! We got some great peaceful shots on that second day.





























No comments: