Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Belinda & Dave: A Walk in the Park

Belinda and Dave are totally fun! These two couldn't stop the giggling through our entire session, but I have to admit I love days like this. I look forward to their wedding because I KNOW it's going to be one of those great days full of fun and laughter.

We shot throughout Hermann Park on an absolutely perfect fall day, which means it was fulllll of people, but we managed to find some secluded spots with the natural beauty the park is known for (check out the incredible golden trees).

Super-thanks to Haley of En Vogue Events for the referral!

Along the way, there were a couple of "just cute" pics I snapped... one of some bathing ducks, and one of a cool vintage bicycle.

































No comments: