Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sarah's Senior Portraits

Well, let's start by saying that Sarah was one of my favorite little silly redheaded cousins when we were growing up. She was a junior bridesmaid in my wedding, and she's grown into a gorgeous young lady who will be graduating from Katy High School this year! I'm so proud of her and just love her to pieces-- she's always been a pretty special kid.

I've done a few senior sessions in the past, but I'd love to do more because we had SO much fun the afternoon we set out for Sarah's (Mom joined us)... we found a lovely railroad since she wanted to incorporate a train/railroad into her pics somehow, then headed over to one of my favorite sunny-day spots (the Sabine Street Bridge) for outfit #2 and some great in-her-boots-in-the-grass shots. Here are some of my favorites from her shoot!
























Senior Portrait sessions start at $350. For more information, please visit www.monkey-tree.com or contact Kasey via e-mail at kasey@monkey-tree.com.

No comments: