Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Owen, 16 Months

Owen is just a little cherub-faced ray-o-sunshine. Seriously... with these eyes and cheeks, how can you tell him no?!?!

We shot at his home in The Heights, both indoor and outdoor. I enjoyed playing "Wheeeere's Owen?" with him as I hid behind the grill on the patio, which brought plenty of smiles our way-- not to mention some really funny little curious looks. He found a leaf out there that garnered more attention that you'd ever think possible (and then tried to eat it), and climbed like a big boy up into the chair.

I had taken my favorite baby-whisperer Connor (he's 9) along to assist and help wrangle on this shoot, and Owen really didn't want him to leave! Connor picked him up for a hug, and owen latched on like a baby monkey. It was sooooooooo cuuuuuute!































1 comment:

Erin said...

OMG! I want to eat him up he is so adorable! I might be a bit bias though. Thank you for the beautiful shots!