Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Does it get much cuter than this? Lindsay in her dance outfits...

Lindsay is a free-spirited and sassy little tap-and-ballet diva who recently had a recital... her Mommy wanted some beautiful pics of "Lulu" in her costumes. I met them at Granny's house, and the backyard was perfect for our shoot.

This little sweetie is my niece, and we were laughing ourselves silly during this session. After the backyard, we went inside and I shot some of her in the windowsill in my old bedroom (a place I used to sit frequently)... I am absolutely thrilled with the way those shots came out.

Without further ado, here she is... if you can make it through these pics without smiling even a little bit... well, you're much stronger than me!









































No comments: