Our 11 finalists are posted! You may vote once a day (midnight to midnight), and you must leave a name/ID-- no anonymous voters : )
There was some stiff competition among our contest entrants, and it was really difficult narrowing it down to 10... so I narrowed it down to 11. Below each image you'll see the person who took the picture, the name of the subject, and the type of camera used. Remember, you're voting on the best overall image.
VOTING WILL END AT NOON on JUNE 7. The winner will receive a complimentary child's portrait session with Monkey Tree, and a beautiful piece of wall art from the session.
HOW TO VOTE: Simply leave a comment on this blog post indicating your finalist's number (not their name). You can leave a simple comment if you'd like, letting them know why you chose their image! You must leave your name or blogger ID... "anonymous" votes will not be counted.
1. By: Joanie Esparza Subject: Ava Camera: Nikon D5000
2. By: Shawnda Horn Subject: Landry Kate Camera: Canon 40D
3. By: Astrid Novak Subject: Gabriela Marie Camera: Nikon D3000
4. By: Carolyn Harrell Subject: Brenna Camera: Nikon D40
5. By: Lindsay Strack Subject: Mitchell Camera: Nikon D90
6. By: Erin Brock Subject: Nolan Camera: Sony DSC-H1
7. By: Meredith Blackman Subject: Reed Camera: Canon Xti
8. By: Mary Nguyen Subject: Logan Camera: Nikon D40
9. By: Rachel Wright Subject: Reese Camera: Samsung Impression SGH-A877
10. By: Michelle Parker Subject: Maddy Camera: Sony Cybershot DSC-P71
11. By: Cindy McMichael Subject: Reagan Camera: Canon Rebel