Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Drew in the Garden!

I met Drew last year when he was two, so I was happy to hear from his Mommy that I would be to capturing his third year as well! We met very early at Helen's Garden in League City (we knew it would start getting hot by about 9:00 am, so we started right around 8:00).

I couldn't believe how big he'd gotten, but he was the same sweet handsome little man I remembered-- curly hair and big blue eyes : ) He ran, played, and loved on his mommy while I shot, then even got a little posey for me... he even showed me how well he could ride his tricycle.

When I posted his gallery for Mom, I got the sweetest e-mail from her... and then a heartfelt message from his grandmother as well. It brought tears to my eyes, knowing that I had brought them both such joy!



Here's a shot from Drew's session last year, which ended up being the one I chose for my business card:






















No comments: