Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tracey & Ed's Engagement Portraits

Tracey and Ed met me one Friday morning (the same day they'd planned to go grab their marriage license! WHEEE!) in Galveston for some couples portraits to display at their upcoming wedding. Having met Tracey, I knew we'd have some gorgeous flowing red hair against the great colors in Historic Galveston... but I'd never noticed what beautiful eyes she has. I hadn't met Ed, but I'd heard he's a jokester who never smiles in pictures, and that I had my work cut out for me.

Well... obviously Tracey brings out the best in her man. We have handsome and happy Ed, insanely gorgeous Tracey, and some cute little lovey dovey glances. I shot their wedding but it isn't quite ready for display yet-- I can tell you that Tracey looked absolutely classic and Ed made one great-looking groom... more to come on that!





























No comments: