Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Michelle + Kyle... Getting Married!

Michelle and I go way back... way back to my days of being single, Aggie Happy Hours, Kay's and the Firehouse... days of being young and maybe just a little bit crazy (sorry, Pat Green, I stole your song line).

I'm happy to say that she's getting married this weekend to the love of her life, Kyle. I'll be attending as a guest (score! Don't have to work!), but promise to capture a few beautiful moments to share before I dance the night away on the arm of my handsome husband. Nothing like returning to Aggieland for a visit... I might even stop by campus and photograph a little bit of nostalgia for myself.

I'll have her bridal portraits to share soon as well, but can't reveal until after the big day.

For their engagement shoot, we headed over to Discovery Green (I'm becoming a regular at this location-- everyone falls in love with the big colorful walls) before it got too terribly hot... we did well! Best wishes to the beautiful bride and handsome groom this weekend... can't wait to celebrate with you!

I did manage to get THE shot during this session, the shot that every young single Aggie dreams of... awww... Michelle and Kyle's Aggie rings together with the engagement ring. WHOOP!




























No comments: