Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Joe + Water = Great Bathroom Decor!

I met Joe and his mommy near Minute Maid Park to take some pics to surprise Daddy (we started out none too happy but luckily, that changed with a little running around)... and before long we ended up at Discovery Green Park in front of the great colorful wall. The perfect end to a hot sweaty morning was a dip in the SPLASH PARK!

I have to admit, it felt pretty darn good on my feet too. I may have accidentally gotten a little wetter than I planned, but it was totally worth it for the priceless expressions I was able to capture on Joe's face as he was waiting for the water to squirt up out of the ground. If only I could have recorded some sweet little-man laughter to go along with the images : )







































22 comments:

Marcie Meador said...

So cute! I love the way these turned out!

katie said...

What a cutie~ I adore the first one!

Marianne said...

He had so much fun with you too, Kasey and Jason loved the pics!!

Courtney said...

He is too adorable. The water shots and the flower shots are amazing!

Unknown said...

These are adorable. You can really see his personality in the photos.

Unknown said...

Those are some great pictures!

Chasity @ Haute Mommy Blog said...

These are cute! I like the water photos a lot.

Anonymous said...

These really capture the cuteness in my sweet little nephew!

Anonymous said...

great pictures. i love the color and how Kasey captured all the fun at the splash pad ! Joe is absolutely adorable.

Laura said...

He is adorable! I love the pics. of him in the water!

Unknown said...

What great photos of Joe! He is such a cutie :)

Anonymous said...

Amazing pics! He is too cute!

Jennifer House said...

The water photos are amazing! The pics really captured his expressions, and you can almost hear the giggles!

ashley said...

I love the water shots, so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable. I love the last one where it looks like he's trying to hug the water.

Halfpint said...

Awww, Joe is such a good-lookin' boy!

Erica said...

Oh he is adorable! You can tell he just LOVES the water. You did such a great job capturing the moments!

Katie said...

What great pictures - Joe is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Such great pictures! I love them!

Delia said...

Cute! He is SO boy.

Neon said...

I love the flower pose! All those water pictures makes me feel like I can hear his giggles and screams!

Linda Green said...

I love his innocence and intensity. He is a curious little guy and so happy. I think you see this in the photographs. Beautiful job.