Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sammy... a furry little bundle of joy.

My super-friend Emily and I share a birthday-- this is actually how me met. In a college math class our freshman year, I dropped my driver's license on the ground and she picked it up, announcing that we had the same birthdate, so it was destined that we should be friends. That was in 1993... clearly she was right, we've remained best buds ever since!

Emily married her dear Daniel last year, so it was no surprise that the two of them were thinking about adding a baby to the family. Daniel surprised Emily on the Thursday before our birthday with a gift-- asking if she'd like it early, because "I think you might be able to use it now."

The gift was... a puppy (aren't we glad she decided to accept the gift early?). HOORAY FOR PUPPIES! I had the opportunity to stop by and meet her one night when an engagement session got rained out. Love, LOVE! I can't wait for Sammy to meet my Fred.

















2 comments:

Carol said...

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful photos with us! I know Emily from working together and taking some grad school classes together.

I haven't met Sammy in person yet, but know she's going to be a bundle of fun for Emily and Daniel!

Lawfrog said...

Oh you know I'm loving this!! What a precious, precious baby.