Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Kendall!

If you follow my work regularly, you'll know that I've been photographing my sweet little friend Kendall since birth... I can hardly believe she is THREE already! She is a hustling, bustling, bright little lady who evidently believes that "Taytee" (that's me) lives at a local Mexican restaurant called Lupe Tortilla (whenever Kendall's mom and I want to go out for lunch, this is our no-fail restaurant since they have a sandpit playground where the kids can amuse themselves while the parents chat).

Her mommy was nice enough to hire me for the day of Kendall's playdate-party, and I had the opportunity to photograph the birthday girl and several of her closest friends-- some friends more on the shy side than others. The Moms provided fun hats, glasses, and feathers for dress-up and the kids had a blast! Gideon was quite the ham with his sombrero, and I made a new little friend who had lots of fun playing with pretty red butterfly wings.

Kendall is the pretty little lady in the first and last photographs...







































No comments: