Pages

Friday, May 22, 2009

Gloria & James

Gloria and James met me at Rice University on a perfectly cloudy evening for some engagement portraits-- they had hired me sight-unseen, so this was actually our first time to meet in person. There was a crew taking down bleachers from an event that day on the lawn, so we weren't able to utilize the full potential of what Rice has to offer (but I think we managed to do a great job anyway!). We captured lots of sweet, loving glances and serene embraces... lots of tender togetherness. Both Gloria and James have eyes that speak volumes, see for yourself!

I can't wait for their wedding to arrive; they're getting married at the church I attended during my childhood (in which I've never shot a wedding), in the brand new sanctuary. It should be gorgeous!
























No comments: