Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Just After Sunset

I took the kids to the beach this afternoon and on the way home, I timed it perfectly so that we could stop at my favorite tree for some just-after-sunset pictures.

The first two are unprocessed except for the resizing, border, and removal of a few dust spots that showed up on my lens with the longer exposures. Those were the actual colors of the sky tonight.

Then I decided to have a little fun with color (same image, just color manipulation). I love color, especially bright and unreal color. I threw a black & white in there just for comparison (and my friend Michelle who loves black and white almost as much as I love color).


























1 comment:

Janelle said...

These are awesome pictures! So many beautiful colors!