Pages

Friday, February 8, 2008

Website Update 2008!

Well, my webmaster Scott and I rang in the Chinese New Year by going live with a huge update to www.monkey-tree.com!

We have both been working so hard-- me, working hard to provide Scott with the images in the right formats and sizes and orders... not to mention all that text and the new pricing structures-- and Scott has been working hard at trying not to faint every time Kasey asks him to do something new to the site. The man has the patience of a saint. He did an amazing job putting together the galleries and making all of the neat little slideshows, and catering to all of my needs where corrections were concerned.

It's nice to be able to showcase my work from the past year and a half (seriously, we neeeeeded an update!), and to be able to highlight some of my wonderful clients.

Here's a screenshot of the homepage, I am so very happy with the way it turned out.






No comments: