Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Andrea & Amie... Sisters... Pregnant at the same time!

Amie is family (she married my cousin... caught the bouquet at my wedding), so it was no surprise when her sister Andrea called about wedding photography. Through all the different portrait sessions and events, I've gotten to know them pretty well. We were all pretty much jumping for job and gasping with surprise when we found out that both Amie and Andrea were pregnant last winter-- and due within days of one another. By "all", I mean all the women in our family-- which, if you've ever been around us... is a lot of women.

Once spring came around and the bluebonnets were popping up, I went up to Amie's place and we took picture of the girls together on the land. I'm still not sure why I thought it would be a great idea to wear flip-flops (my cousin Matt is probably still laughing at me for this decision), but I made it without sustaining any injuries or bites. The animals followed us around and felt free enough with themselves to plop down or walk by to become part of the portraits... so you'll see a few of them among the images.

Even though they were taken last year, they're still really cute and bluebonnety, so I thought I'd post them for you all. One day soon, perhaps I'll have pictures of the babies to show you!



























No comments: