Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ann + Chad's Wedding

Ann & Chad's wedding ceremony was held at St. Helen's Church in Pearland-- and as luck would have it, their marriage prep class mentors were Carrie & Jerry, dear friends of mine!

St. Helen's has some gorgeous stained glass windows along the side walls, so I had to take advantage of them post-ceremony with the newlyweds... this resulted in what is probably one of my favorite shots EVER! Ann & Chad in front of the big blue window.

Their reception took place at Kim Son in the ballroom, which was decked from head to toe in sheer white draping and happy yellow lanterns! The cake was huge and beautiful, and the party was ON. After their "real" first dance, dinner, and the traditional rounds at the table in Vietnamese dress, Ann changed into a cocktail dress. She and Chad did a perfectly choreographed dance to "I've Had the Time of My Life" from Dirty Dancing, a la Baby and Johnny!!! It was sooooo fun- and done really well. Everyone loved it, and Chad even did the run-and-slide at the end.

Congratulations Ann & Chad! I don't want to say I pick favorites, but their ringbearer is definitely in my top 3 cutest ringbearers ever ; )















































No comments: