Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Lindsey & Lauren.. and this time, Mom and Dad too!

If you follow the blog, you've seen Lindsey and Lauren before. These little monkeys are a barrel of fun, and we've shot at my studio and in their home. I first met Lindsey when she was 2 (oh how I remember the shy Lindsey.. who finally warmed up to me after I put Clifford in the DVD player and shared goldfish crackers with her), and this past year she became a big sister to the adorable Lauren.

Now that Lauren is up and around, her Mom and Dad opted for a nearby park for a change of pace... they were even able to sneak away for a quick picture of the two of them together-- sans children.

As usual, Lauren was silly and expressive, and Lindsay was sweet and cooperative. Lindsay did manage to get in some good running-through-the-grass while I was shooting Lauren's individual portraits, and I caught her in the act!



























No comments: