Pages

Friday, July 4, 2008

Shelley & Patrick

Shelley and Patrick were married at St. Ignatius Loyola Catholic Church in the Champions Forest area, with a reception following in the Settlement House at Northwest Forest. The grounds at Northwest Forest are absolutely beautiful, and the staff (under direction of Victoria Hermann, the event coordinator) is so very easy to work with.

Shelley & Patrick's day was truly full of love, fun, family, and friends-- lots of crazy Cajun, Polish, and Irish folks getting together and dancing the afternoon away. Pete Armendariz provided the music and kept everyone on their feet (as usual); I'm not sure there was a time when Shelley wasn't on the dance floor and surrounded by guests having a fabulous time.

I should mention that Shelley is my "little" cousin-- little, because she's a couple of years younger than me, and has been one of my closest cousins growing up. We're all very happy to have Patrick as part of our family, and look forward to watching them grow together as a married couple. I included a couple of their engagement portraits just for fun : )

Thanks again to my wonderful assistant Karen, who did most of the shooting once the reception began, so that I was able to enjoy the afternoon's festivities as a guest. She captured so many fun, sweet, and loving moments.







































No comments: