Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Little kids...

My children's portraiture is very candid; I often travel to my client's home shoot a portrait session, or accompany the child to a favorite park or outdoor location. I love when they smile, but I love it even more when I can catch a multitude of their little looks-- from sneers to smiles to smirks... or just good old sheer concentration. Even confusion can be really cute!

If all we have when our children are grown up are "say cheese" kinds of pictures, I don't think we've really captured them. While those might be the ones we want to set on our desks or tuck in our wallets to show off for the world, they're a mere snippet of the child's whole personality. So here you are-- some of my favorite smilers, sneerers, smirkers, and concentrators:


























No comments: