Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Call for High School Senior Models!

Are you a high school senior?  Yes?  Keep reading!

This will be Monkey Tree Photography's inaugural Senior Portrait Season : )

I'd like to work up a small portfolio, photographing 8-10 different seniors from local high schools.  I need guys and girls, a good range of looks/personalities... but above all else, people who enjoy being a little silly and a lot awesome.  I know we'll get some absolutely amazing shots from these sessions, so I can 't wait to get started.

Each session will last about 1-2 hours, and you'll need to bring a couple of changes of clothing.  If you have a sport/activity you'd like to highlight, bring it on!  You may be assigned a certain look, for example casual, dressy, uniform, formal, etc.  You'll probably be shooting at the same time as other models so it should be fun!

What's in it for ME (me, Kasey, the photographer)?
I get to meet great people, work on my coolness level interacting with seniors, and get some feedback from you and your parents about the session and the images.  I also get some fantastic prints to use in my senior marketing and in my consultation room!

What's in it for YOU?
I'm working for free!  I know I'm great at portraiture, so there's very little risk for you : )
You might get to be in one of my ads (or this lovely blog), and you'll for sure be seen by hundreds of my Monkey Tree facebook fans.
$100 in complimentary prints.
20% off of any additional prints or products, should you decide you'd like to purchase something else.

HOW TO APPLY:
Send an e-mail to srmod@monkey-tree.com containing the following:
  • Name
  • High School
  • Activities/Clubs/Sports you're involved in
  • Your e-mail address
  • A Parent's e-mail address

Also attach or link two photos of yourself-- one of your face, and one full-length.  Casual photos are fine!  It doesn't have to be a fancy one.

Important Details:
  • My senior portrait consultation room is in Friendswood, and I have an additional consultation space on Montrose near the Museum District.  Most shoots will take place in the Friendswood/Clear Lake area, so this needs to be a location to which you're willing to travel.
  • You and your parents need to be okay with your pictures being used in my marketing materials.  My main goals are "nothing cheesy, nothing sleazy", but you don't get to choose which images are used.
  • There is no monetary compensation for your time.
Ok!  Now apply : )  My top 10 will be chosen within the next week or so!

1 comment:

Kasey said...

top 10 have been chosen!