Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Annnnnd... Kathy's Bridals!

I was clapping to myself when Kathy arrived because I saw her vintage-inspired headpiece and birdcage veil... I love a good birdcage veil! Pair it with some floaty feathers and you've got one of my favorite looks. Her elegant gown stayed in the same vintage tone with its antique lace, simple lines, and satin sash.

I don't believe I mentioned it before, but Kathy is the hairstylist for one of my previous brides, Dara. I'm not 100% sure, she may have done the makeup as well... beee-yoooo-teeful job, because Dara looked fantastic. If you're in Galveston and need a hairdresser, please let meknow and I'll put you in touch with her.

For Kathy's session we went near the water at Hall Park, then over to the photographer favorite in League City, Helen's Garden. It's a little park tucked away on a small plot near Main Street; basically a photographer's dream. They really do a great job of keeping the grounds and planting beautiful colorful flowers in the beds! The peepy-pink azaleas were in full bloom, so we took advantage. I also made sure to get a few images that showcase Kathy's cute little tattoo, which is kind of a caricature of her, kind of medusa-with-snakes. LOVE IT!































No comments: