Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

By popular demand... another beginner dSLR class on Saturday 1/15!

If you saw this post about this past weekend's dSLR course and wanted to come but couldn't... I'm teaching again this Saturday!

It's a "bring your camera and all your gear and get to know it intimately" kind of afternoon.  You should leave with a better understanding of terms, mechanism, function... and just overall have a more comfy relationship with your camera : )  The office will hold about 7 people comfortably, so we've got spots available for 4 more attendees.  Please contact me via the website's contact form if you'd like to attend.

The course costs $75, and will be held at my office (Montrose near Richmond) on Saturday from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.

I look forward to hearing from you!  We had a wonderful class this past Sunday and it'll be really cool to see how my little chickadees are spreading their photography wings.

No comments: