Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Aww, it's my BFF!

So my super-fabulous friend Emily got married and I was given the honorable job of taking her bridal portraits. She's such a beautiful person inside and out, I hope that the pictures did her justice! I was in the wedding, so you won't see any lovely wedding pictures from this one, but trust me, it was beautiful... Emily was beautiful... and she couldn't have picked a better goofball to spend the rest of her life with. Did I mention that everything was just beautiful?

Her wedding was held at La Colombe D'or, a small restaurant near the University of St. Thomas. It's housed in the old Fondren Family Mansion, and they've built a grand salon out back with imported oak panels from and old grand salon in France! The bedrooms upstairs (which are HUGE) have been made into hotel rooms. We stayed there the night before and night of the wedding and had an absolute blast-- many thanks to my sweet husband Jack for making the Jack-in-the-Box run for us on the morning of the wedding.

But enough reminiscing, I should get to the pictures of my beautiful friend Emily... and as her husband would say...

Have you met the lovely Mrs. Wells?

















No comments: