Pages

Monday, January 7, 2008

Ooooooh, flowers!

So I was rooting around in Mercer Arboretum one day before a bridal portrait session, wielding my macro lens (it's great for capturing tiny details), hoping to catch some pretty bugs and blooming flowers up-close and personal. Mercer didn't let me down! It had rained pretty hard earlier in the day, and the sky was blessing me with that not-too-bright light (photographer's dream!) that really allowed the vibrant colors to come through. Some of these images actually made their way into frames and are displayed throughout my home-- really interesting macro photography is one of my favorite hobbies. I hope you will enjoy them as much as I do! For the entire Artistry of Nature collection, visit the gallery.





































No comments: